We are on the lookout for a motivated, experienced and passionate Marketing Manager to join our busy strategy-led design studio based in Marlow, Buckinghamshire.
Marketing Manager, Marlow
Who Are We?
fst is an international, strategy-led design agency with offices in the UK, Singapore, and Miami. Born out of entrepreneurial spirit back in 1991, our independence keeps us inquisitive and enables us to solve business problems to build the brands of the future. Through the long history of fst, we’ve worked with clients all over the world and it’s our goal to ensure we deliver solutions that work for them. We are passionate about nurturing a culture that is inclusive, supportive and great fun. We are proud to have an array of fantastic benefits in place to help people be the happiest and best they can be at work. Our Talent Development Director is committed to ensuring every member of the team has a development plan that is tailored entirely to them so everyone knows where they’re going and what they need to do to get there.
Why Do We Exist?
To challenge, change and make better. This is our fundamental belief that we apply to everything we do.
So, whilst we help solve business problems, we also give our people opportunities and a home to build a successful career. Our reasons for existence are completely synonymous – we believe the latter will always drive the former.
Overview of the role
We want to make a step change with how we celebrate the great work we do and the services we offer. The role of marketing manager is a new one for fst so we are looking for someone who not only has strong experience successfully marketing small to medium businesses, but is comfortable taking the initiative to create a clear, long-term plan for how we can elevate our profile. You will work with fst’s Partners to help shape the new business plan and then build a clear pipeline of marketing initiatives that will help us get there. You will be working closely with our strategic team to ensure we are making the most of our skill sets and knowledge in that area. You will also partner with our external PR company to ensure our marketing plan complements their plan. The role is UK based but you will liaise with our General Managers in Singapore and Miami to ensure that we have a truly global approach to our marketing strategy.
Leading the marketing plan
- Responsible for setting the direction for our marketing plan, ensuring it supports our long-term business objectives
- Execute a joined-up pipeline of ‘always on’ marketing activity that makes the most of our strategic expertise and design capabilities
- Ensure the right analytics are in place so you can understand which platforms are most effective and extract key learnings so future campaigns are optimised
Leading the marketing plan
- Responsible for creating written content that is relevant, interesting and unexpected to our audience
- Brief our designers to create external comms that reflects the high standards we hold
- Strengthen our LinkedIn and instagram profiles so they become effective platforms for celebrating what we do as well as creating connections with a relevant audience
- Ensure our fst website content is packed with engaging content
- Build newsletters for our current database
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- Strong experience in marketing a small to medium sized business
- Demonstrable experience building business profiles on LinkedIn and instagram
- Strong writing skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Experience of and an interest in new business
- Diligent and tenacious approach to solving problems
- Good communication skills
- Ability to think on their feet
- Able to coordinate and prioritise a number of projects and requests simultaneously
- Happy to roll-up sleeves and do whatever it takes to do what needs to be done
Key Results Areas
- Creating an always on pipeline that supports the long-term ambitions of the business
- Delivering work on time and exceeding expectations
- Ensuring comms is relevant, engaging and interesting
You will be part of a team that wants to challenge, change and make better all aspects of business and life.
Along with that you’ll also receive:
- Competitive salary
- Regular personal development reviews
- 20 days holiday
- Cultural Learning Days
- Healthcare scheme available
- Group life assurance
- Employee of the month award
- Wellbeing initiatives
How To Apply
To apply, please email your CV to [email protected]
We typically receive an overwhelming number of applications to the positions we post, so please understand that while we will acknowledge every application, we may only contact individuals who we would like to meet for an interview.
fst is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and we actively seek candidates from diverse backgrounds and communities.
Thank you for your interest in joining the fst team!
Role: Marketing Manager
Type: Part time 3 days/week
Location: Marlow, Buckinghamshire, UK
Salary: £23, 000/annum pro-rata
Contact: Charlie Butterfield
Date: November 2021