Role: Creative Copywriter
Location: Head Office – Marlow
Contact: Charlie Butterfield
Date: April 2021
We are on the lookout for a motivated, passionate and ambitious Creative Copywriter to join our busy, rapidly growing and global strategy-led design agency.
Who are we?
fst is an international, strategy-led design agency with offices in the UK, Singapore, and Miami. Born out of entrepreneurial spirit back in 1991, our independence keeps us inquisitive and enables us to solve business problems to build the brands of the future. Through the long history of fst, we’ve worked with clients all over the world and it’s our goal to ensure we deliver solutions that work for them.
Why do we exist?
To challenge, change and make better. This is our fundamental belief that we apply to everything we do. So, whilst we help solve business problems, we also give our people opportunities and a home to build a successful career. Our reasons for existence are completely synonymous – we believe the latter will always drive the former.
As a Copywriter at fst, you will collaborate with an established team of curious, open-minded designers and the strategy team, on global projects across multiple disciplines. The Copywriter role is a key team player position, you’ll be a self-starter who is a trusted creative partner to the other strategists, copywriters and designers and you won’t be afraid to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in.
- You will play a major role in the conception, presentation, production and delivery of amazing campaigns
- Develop strong creative concepts/territories
- Develop key messaging and headlines
- You work well in a team and like to co-create
- An eye for art direction and an ability to work directly with designers
- Be a solid writer, able to express strategic ideas in words
- Think conceptually and strategically
- Good written and verbal communication skills to convince the senior team and clients of your ideas
- Self-initiative with the ability to work quickly and independently as well as part of a close team
- Personal self-development to enhance work knowledge and skills
- Ability to follow and interpret brand ToV guidelines accurately and innovatively
- Go above and beyond to ensure mutual success for us and our clients
The ideal candidate
- You are a proven creative copywriter, with a related university degree
- Experience in B2B creative campaigns
- Minimum 6 years proven creative agency experience
- An eye for art direction and an ability to work directly with studios/ designers
- Flexibility to work for multiple clients, in multiple tones of voice
- Someone who wants to be part of the team for the long haul as we get bigger and better
- Able to work autonomously but thrives working collaboratively
- Nothing is too much trouble
- Understand the quality of the work is the number one priority
- Good communicator, both internally and with clients
- Strategic-thinker able to see the big picture
- Willing to be frank and honest
- Ask the right questions of a brief
- You are a kind human
Key Results Areas
- Independently developing unexpected creative routes, grounded in a sound rationale
- Working closely with designers to bring campaigns to life
- Confidently presenting your work internally and externally
- inspiring the team with fresh ideas and perspectives
You will be part of a team that wants to challenge, change and make better all aspects of business and life.
Along with that you’ll also receive:
- Competitive salary, with regular reviews and opportunities to progress
- 23 days holiday
- Cultural Learning Days
- Flexible Working
- A contributory pension scheme
- Private medical healthcare
- Group life assurance
- Christmas Trip abroad
How to Apply
To apply, please email your resume to [email protected]
We typically receive an overwhelming number of applications to the positions we post, so please understand that while we will acknowledge every application, it may take some time.
fst is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and we actively seek candidates from diverse backgrounds and communities.
Thank you for your interest in joining the fst team!