fst is looking for a Project Manager to join our strategy-led design agency at the Head Office in Marlow. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about delivering strategy-led design projects for our broad range of clients. If this sounds like the kind of challenge you’re interested in, then read on.
Who are we?
fst is an international, strategy-led design agency with offices in the UK, Singapore, Miami and Dubai. Born out of entrepreneurial spirit back in 1991, our independence keeps us inquisitive and enables us to solve business problems to build the brands of the future. Through the long and colourful history of fst, we’ve worked with clients all over the world and it’s our goal to ensure we deliver solutions that work for them.
Why do we exist?
To challenge, change and make better. This is our fundamental belief that we apply to everything we do. So, whilst we help solve business problems, we also give our people opportunities and a home to build a successful career. Our reasons for existence are completely synonymous – we believe the latter will always drive the former.
What is the role?
We are looking to continue the growth of fst by splitting the traditional role of an Account Handler in two – Client Services and Project Delivery, and this role is all about Project Delivery. It means finding the right person who has exceptional project management skills as well as having an appreciation of what goes into client servicing. The project management role is split into 4 areas each with their own competencies and supporting KPI’s.
Planning – is the foundation to this role. Working with the Client Services team you will scope out projects to determine how the project will be delivered and what the project consists of and the commercial impact it has on the business. From this you will draw up a Statement of Work that our clients sign-off against.
Co-ordination – You will be delivering and driving numerous projects through the business by getting things DONE. This means your communication skills will be on another level in order to facilitate everyone involved in the project and that not only means the internal team but clients and partners as well.
Agility – The brand and campaign projects we deliver are primarily B2B and can be complex on occasions, so the journey you go on when delivering this work will require you to be flexible, adaptable and have a high level of strategic-thinking.
Understanding – Our clients and projects are diverse, so on occasions you will be leading a team and at other times you will be expected to deliver projects on your own. This will be determined by the size and complexity of each project. You will also need to understand the types of media our projects will live in.
Our client portfolio is varied with regard to the sectors they work in and the type of problems we’re expected to solve. As mentioned, we work primarily in B2B brand and campaigns, in a variety of media. Being strategy-led means the idea always precedes the execution, form always follows function.
Who are we looking for?
Someone who can:
– Demonstrate expertise in planning, scoping, coordination and management of projects
– Communicate on all levels – whether verbally, written or through presentations
– Distil and translate complex information and communicate it to other simply & concisely
– Execute time management skills – multiple projects will need be delivered at the same time
– Assemble and lead wider project delivery teams, ensuring roles & responsibilities are clear
– Create, manage and deliver Statement of Works (SOWs)
– Establish and maintain effective relationships throughout the project lifecycle
– Manage project workflow through appropriate software and processes
– Manage up and downstream and have eyes in the back of their heads
– Think on their feet, avoid procrastination and make decisions to keep projects moving
– Approach every day with a fresh positive approach – bring solutions not problems
What is the reward?
It goes without saying that your career is important, otherwise you wouldn’t be reading this, but at fst we want to take that one step further and develop you as a person.
You will be part of a team that wants to challenge, change and make better all aspects of business and life. Along with that you’ll also receive:
– Private Health cover
– Life assurance
– Cycle scheme
– New employee & client referrals
– Pension scheme
– Company sponsored social events
– 20days holiday (+3days Christmas closure)
– Extra holiday days accumulated over service
– Cultural learning days
Building a great team culture and ethos is as vital as building a great business.
How to apply
Apply with your CV and salary expectations to [email protected]. Please note: Only successful applicants will be contacted.