Senior Project Manager
September 12, 2019 by Charlie Butterfield
fst is looking for a Senior Project Manager to join our strategy-led design agency at the Head Office in Marlow. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about delivering strategy-led design projects for our broad range of clients. If this sounds like the kind of challenge you’re interested in, then read on.
Who are we?
fst is an international, strategy-led design agency with offices in the UK, Singapore, Dubai and Miami. Born out of entrepreneurial spirit back in 1991, our independence keeps us inquisitive and enables us to offer a dynamic creative service to our clients. Through the long and colourful history of fst, we’ve worked with clients all over the world and it’s our goal is to solve business problems to build the brands of the future.
Why do we exist? – To challenge, change and make better.
This simple statement tells you a lot of what you need to know about fst. This is our fundamental belief that we apply to everything we do. It sums up everything about our attitude and approach.
Whether that’s challenging our clients’ expectations or even just challenging our own work internally, this belief pervades every aspect of our working lives.
So, whilst we solve challenges for our clients and help them achieve their goals, we also give our people opportunities and a place to build a successful career. Our reasons for existence are completely synonymous – we believe the latter will always drive the former.
What is the role?
This role is not for the faint hearted. We are looking to grow the business through a new way of working at fst and this means employing people who are able to combine exceptional Project Management with an agile strategic marketeers’ approach to client servicing.
Project Management – You will need to build a strong collaborative partnership with our Account Directors, taking ownership of project delivery. This role requires flexibility, adaptability, a high level of strategic-thinking, drive and proactivity; we’re looking for someone with true grit who loves getting things DONE.
Client-Service – Is about strategic thinking, planning, understanding the client’s needs, defining solutions for those needs, presenting those solutions and advocating that solution during the delivery process. Building great relationships with the entire team, our partners and as the face of projects, our clients – is critical to the role.
The clients and projects are diverse. You will have the opportunity to work on showcase projects but will also be called upon to apply your delivery-orientated skills to a wide range of projects and initiatives.
What type of person are we looking for?
Someone who can…
- demonstrate expertise in planning, scoping, coordination, management, commerciality and communication
- establish and maintain effective relationships, gaining the trust and respect of clients
- demonstrate and drive true passion and interest in the Creative Industry
- distil and translate complex information and communicate it to others simply and concisely
- think on their feet and make sensible decisions to keep projects moving
- manage project workflow through appropriate software and processes
- manage up and downstream and have eyes in the back of their heads
- take responsibility for the development of others. Nurture junior team members in their career development
- continuously identify and drive process and efficiency initiatives through the business
- approach every day with a fresh positive approach – bring solutions not problems
What is the reward?
It goes without saying that your career is important, otherwise you wouldn’t be reading this, but at fst we want to take that one step further and develop you as a person.
You will be part of a team that wants to challenge, change and make better all aspects of business and life. Along with that you’ll also receive:
- Private Health Cover
- Life Assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- New employee & client referrals
- Pension scheme
- Annual Away Day
- 20 days annual holiday (+3 over 2019 Christmas closure 27/12 > 01>01).
- Extra holiday days accumulated over service
- Cultural learning days
How to apply